Location: 130 Queens Quay East, Toronto, ON
Who You Are, Who We Are
Our team delivers one of the market leading solutions for Cloud-based Document Management. We do it quickly, efficiently and flawlessly. We don't just sell software, we are revolutionizing an entire industry!
You are a goal-driven, hungry for success, and curious about technology. You are not just a Salesperson. You solve problems, provide sound advice, and offer solutions to complex problems utilizing your strong business acumen, competitive spirit, and resourcefulness.
Why We Need You
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstration
- Using X2CRM to prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar
- Paying close attention to key metrics including number of qualified leads, conversion at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Support for providing solutions to our customers
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures
- Developing business cases for customers
What You Should Bring
- 3+ years of Sales experience
- SaaS experience an asset
- Competitive mindset
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
- Technology savvy
- Confident, articulate, and sensitive to needs of our customers and fellow Account Executives
- Comfort working independently in fast-paced environments
- Strong communication skills that portrays business acumen
Why You Would Want to Work Here
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make our work environment awesome:
- You'll get to work with the latest technology
- Small, open company environment
- Games nights and after-hour team outings on King West
- Gourmet Coffee, afternoon-treats, wellness rooms
- Onsite entrepreneur chats
- Tech mindshares and meetups
- Craft beer on tap on Happy Hour Thursdays
- Dog-friendly environment
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and better service. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.